Become a Full Member
Full Federation Membership is open to community-based organizations that provide direct services to children, youth, families and/or adults and who:
- Want to work with other community services organizations to realize The Federation’s mission and vision
- Commit to improving society through the work of their organization
- Maintain high ethical standards in service management and delivery
- Engage in collaborative approaches to service planning and delivery
- Engage in joint advocacy initiatives
- Ensure that community and client voice is represented in program delivery and development
Our members bring knowledge, experience, and expertise to everything we do. Their participation in our many initiatives enables us to bring about the change that is needed in BC’s communities.
We encourage members to let us know what issues affect them, what areas they are interested in, and what actions we can take on their behalf. Our strength comes from our membership their involvement in our work.
For more information on becoming a Federation Member, contact the Federation office or download the Full (voting) Membership Application.
Compare Federation membership types and benefits.