Become an Associate Member
The Federation enjoys a strong relationship with BC’s post-secondary schools, research bodies, and other groups that work with our members for the benefit of BC’s communities. Organizations that are not eligible for Full Membership but who wish to join The Federation and support our ongoing work can become Federation Associate Members.
Federation Associates are:
- Post-secondary institutions that educate employees in the sector and drive ongoing learning
- Organizations that provide training to professionals in the field
- Organizations that conduct research in the sector
- Organizations that work with social services organizations in support of quality assurance
- Fellow umbrella organizations
Federation Associates provide another perspective on the issues facing community social services. We welcome them to the table to increase our collective knowledge, work collaboratively, build relationships and to strengthen our movement.
For more information on becoming a Federation Member, contact The Federation office or download the Associate (non-voting) Membership Application.
Compare Federation membership types and benefits.