Free Benefit Wayfinder Training for Frontline Staff
The Federation is pleased to welcome our friends at Family Services of Greater Vancouver who will be delivering this virtual workshop.
Are you looking to improve how your frontline staff help clients with financial struggles?
Prosper Canada’s Benefits Wayfinder is a powerful tool! This workshop will help you learn how to use it to assist your clients in discovering and applying for benefits they’re entitled to. Frontline workers play an extremely important role in supporting your community members and this training will add another tool to your repertoire. You will:
- Discover the many features and benefits of this indispensable tool.
- Gain essential knowledge and skills to be able to assist clients in using Wayfinder.
- Learn effective, trauma-informed money conversation skills.
This FREE online workshop will be offered on two separate dates and is open to staff of Federation members and the general public. However, it is geared toward frontline staff.
- Thursday, December 1st from 10:00–11:30 AM
- Tuesday, December 6th from 1:00–2:30 PM
December 1st Workshop Registration
December 6th Workshop Registration
Sign up for one of the two workshop offerings today! (You must register yourself, not others.) Each workshop is limited to 30 participants so don’t miss your opportunity!
Please contact email@example.com for questions or concerns.